Behavior: Classroom Management
my behavior chart has a frog theme. I have tried and tested many other visuals for behavior management but this one has worked the best. The children each have a frog with their name on it. They move their frogs up and down according to the choices they make
Sharing is caring...

VIEW COMMENTS

48 comments for “Behavior: Classroom Management”

1. I really like your frog behavior system. However, I am very frustrated that I cannot find the images of the frogs you used to illustrate each section in the chart. Can you help me out in where you found them or emailing me the images. I would be so grateful as I am changing my classroom theme to frog this year and love those images!!
    Thanks,
    Shelli Holcomb
    3rd grade teacher.

Posted by Shelli Holcomb | June 13, 2011, 1:11 am
  2. thank you for your comment ill email you shortly

Posted by Miss Farah | June 14, 2011, 7:41 pm
  3. I really like this system. I am doing a frog them for my Prek class this year, I am a first year teacher could you possible send me images to print out.

Posted by Nikki J | July 4, 2011, 7:57 pm
  4. Hi, I am changing to a frog theme this year. Would you email me the images that you used for your frog behavior chart. I think they are absoulutly preccious and they will work well with my theme. Thank you.

Posted by Tammy M | July 25, 2011, 6:38 pm
  5. Love this idea! I’d love the images too! We have a new theme in one of our Sunday School classes. F.R.O.G. Fully Rely on God, this is just wonderful!

Posted by Chenae L | August 8, 2011, 9:32 pm
  6. Please email me the images. Its a great idea. thank you

Posted by Berenice Villanueva | August 9, 2011, 2:56 am
  7. I have a frog themed classroom.Can you please send me the pictures you used for the behavior management? Thank you!

Posted by Jennifer | August 13, 2011, 1:21 am
  8. Hi there! Also a new teacher in need of the classroom frog pictures. I’m excited to use this same theme in my classroom! Would you mind sending them also to me?! Thanks so much!
    amy.l.wuensche@gmail.com

Posted by Amy | August 16, 2011, 2:03 am
  9. Hello! I love the frog idea! Would it be possible for you to send me the frog pictures that you used as well!! This will work great in my kindergarten class! Thank you so much!

hchartrand@wqsb.qc.ca

Posted by Helene | August 23, 2011, 3:10 am
  10. Hi! I would also like the email for the frog theme for my kindergarten class. Thank you so much! It is very creative!

Posted by Toni DeLorenzo | August 23, 2011, 4:45 am
  11. Hi! I also have a frog themed classroom. Would it be possible for you to send me the frog pictures you used as well? Thanks so much!

Posted by Katie | June 22, 2012, 2:20 am
  12. ofcourse i will send them to you shortly :)

Posted by Miss Farah | June 23, 2012, 1:42 pm
  13. Hi! I will be teaching first grade for the first time and would love to use the graphics for your behavior management. Are they still available and if so would it be possible for you to email them to me?

Thanks so much! Thanks for your blog.

Posted by Ms. Mary Lou | July 18, 2012, 11:16 pm
  14. gladly! I just sent them :)

Posted by Miss Farah | July 19, 2012, 12:41 am
  15. Hello, I love your behavior chart. I am also trying the frog theme his year and would like to use those same frog pictures. If possible, could you email them to me? Thanks in advance.

Posted by Conya | July 26, 2012, 4:28 am
  16. sure i just emailed them to you :)

Posted by Miss Farah | July 26, 2012, 6:26 pm
  17. I am struggling just like the rest! Would I be able to get a copy of the images as well? Thank you!

Posted by Holly | July 28, 2012, 11:54 pm
  18. Would you mind sending me the images for the frog behavior chart. I have looked at clipart but your images are much cuter.

Posted by Lauren Andrews | July 29, 2012, 9:51 pm
  19. I love the behavior plan. Can you please email me the images as well they are great!!

Posted by Anna Rodriguez | August 6, 2012, 8:56 pm
  20. Can you please email me the images? Love it!

Posted by Ashley Bilbrey | August 8, 2012, 5:09 pm
  21. I have my kids “Leaping Into Fifth Grade” and I simply adore your behavior system!!! Please share your images with me!!! They’re too cute not to have! Thanks

Posted by Jillian Snediker | August 9, 2012, 6:47 am
  22. Hello. I have been using the frog them for years. My chart says Hopping for great choices! I love your frog images…can you please send me a copy of them also? Thanks!

Posted by Nicci | August 12, 2012, 4:54 pm
  23. gladly :)

Posted by Miss Farah | August 13, 2012, 4:55 pm
  24. sent :)

Posted by Miss Farah | August 13, 2012, 4:55 pm
  25. could i get the images also of the frogs? thanks!

Posted by becky | August 15, 2012, 5:58 pm
  26. Please send me the graphics. Thanks!

Posted by Becky | August 29, 2012, 7:13 am
  27. sure

Posted by Miss Farah | August 31, 2012, 7:43 pm
  28. Hi! I am changing over to a frog themed classroom and would love your frog pictures you used for your behavior management! I really like your idea!!

Thanks,

Meghann

Posted by Meghann Harris | May 9, 2013, 12:09 pm
  29. I have decided to do a frog theme for my classroom this year and would love to make a behavior chart like yours. Can you email me the images of the frogs?

Posted by Gina Shivery | June 13, 2013, 10:01 pm
  30. Great idea, would you please email me the images? Thanks!

Posted by Janet Moore | June 23, 2013, 9:55 pm
  31. Ive been looking everywhere for these images too. Can you please help?

Posted by laurie | July 8, 2013, 10:30 pm
  32. I would also love the link for those images. Thanks a bunch!

Posted by Melissa Aruta | July 12, 2013, 2:48 am
  33. I recently came across your blog again have been reading along.
    I thought I would leave my first-class comment. I don’t know what to say except that I
    have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Posted by kindergarten games online free for girls | July 14, 2013, 12:54 am
  34. Hello!

I LOVE your blog! I am a kinder teacher and am doing a frog theme this year.

Where did you get your frog clipart for your behavior chart?

Or any chance you could email to me please- lindseylong8@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Posted by Lindsey Long | July 26, 2013, 8:37 pm
  35. I just recently saw your behavior plan. I am doing a frog theme in my preschool class this year and would love to use your idea. Could you please email me the frog pictures you used? Thank you in advance! I appreciate it. ~Natalie~

Posted by Natalie Perry | August 10, 2013, 11:52 pm
  36. I love your behavior chart!! It will go very well with the frog theme I have going on this year in my prek class. I would really appreciate it if you can send me the three pics of the frogs!!! Thanks a lot!! Please email them to me at salsul@aol.com .

Posted by Salma S. | August 15, 2013, 6:29 am
  37. Could you please send me the pictures of the frogs. I would love to use this system in my classroom this year! Thanks! rkatz3@mail.usf.edu

Posted by Rita | August 18, 2013, 3:19 pm
  38. Those froggy images are great! Would love to use them in my frog theme classroom. Could you please send me the picture of those frogs??
    Thank you!

Posted by MariaJose | August 18, 2013, 5:21 pm
  39. Love the frogs! could you please email a copy of them? They’re very cute. Thanks in advance!

Posted by Di G | August 19, 2013, 1:12 am
  40. Please tell me how I can get the frogs you used with this plan. I love the idea but I can’t find them. Thank You!

Posted by Isla | August 20, 2013, 4:39 am
  41. Hi-setting up a new behavior system this year. Love the images of the frogs that you use. Would you mind emailing me the images or letting me know how I can get them. Thank you!

Posted by Rosa | August 20, 2013, 10:07 am
  42. I too would love your frog images, I have been looking all over the web for something close to what you have…yours are the cutest!!
    Thanks!!

Posted by Candice Cwik | August 22, 2013, 3:30 am
  43. Awesome Idea!!! Can I by chance see if you can email me the pictures of the frogs? Please? Thanks so much!!!

Posted by Tamara C | August 23, 2013, 7:42 am
  44. Hi there! LOVE this system… I have been using it with my Ks for years, sadly they have faded and are looking a little worse for wear and I have lost the file I had them saved to. Would you mind sending me the link so that I can freshen mine up? Thanks a bunch!!
    lescrook4@yahoo.ca

Posted by Leslie C | August 27, 2013, 9:17 am
  45. Hi! I used these pictures for my frog system, and now my colleague would like the images, but I cannot find them! I would greatly appreciate you sending the images my way as well! Thank you in advance!

ekrispie@gmail.com

Posted by Liz | December 10, 2013, 4:11 am
  46. Hello, I love your behavior chart. I am also trying the frog theme his year and would like to use those same frog pictures. If possible, could you email them to me? Thanks in advance.

Posted by lina | September 25, 2014, 11:23 pm
  47. Hello, I love your chart. I am also trying the frog theme his year and would like to use those same frog pictures. If possible, could you email them to me? Thanks in advance.

Posted by lina | September 25, 2014, 11:26 pm
  48. This piece of writing will help the internet users for setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Posted by www.gtmo.cult.cu | October 4, 2014, 12:33 am